Student programmer currently furthering my education in the BAS in Application Development degree program at North Seattle College. Experienced SaaS account manager at both philanthropic and private sector companies, making a career change to Software Engineering.
FrontStream 2013 — Present
FrontStream provides a suite of fundraising tools for non-profits and charitable foundations. The BiddingForGood mobile bidding software is often used by key clients at their events, and the Manager of Mobile Services is the principal organizer of staff, equipment, and client onboarding.
- Supports key clients and manages retention across all event product client.
- Recruits travel staff from existing employees and manages internal training, and has doubled existing event capacity.
- Develops client and staff training for premium events and coordinates trainings across five offices in the US, Canada, and Australia.
- Manages hardware logistics for support across more than 45 on-site events, and support resources for more than 90 remote events per year.
ExOfficio 2011 — 2013
ExOfficio is a leader in travel clothing, and their online retail is managed from their Seattle office. The customer service lead is responsible for managing the returns process and informing the online shopping experience.
- Managed direct sales customer service and e-commerce, maintaining high standards of response and satisfaction.
- Improved return workflow by implementing a database management system, reducing response time for return requests by a full week.
Various 2009 — 2013
- Responsibilities ranged from oversight of individual productions to the management of an entire season of outdoor festival events.
- Organization of multiple design teams, venue requirements, and safety requirements.
- Worked with Pork Filled Players (2016, 2013), ReACT (2012, 2011), Ghostlight (2012), GreenStage (2012, 2011), Seattle Public Theatre (2010), and North Seattle College (2009).
Bureau of Fearless Ideas 2016 — 2017
The Bureau of Fearless Ideas provides tutoring and extracurricular opportunities to children of school age in the Seattle metropolitan area. Their primary goal is to encourage creativity and ownership of education.
- NaNoWriMo Bootcamp, Fall 2016
- Tutoring Program, Fall 2016
- Renku Poetry, Spring 2017
Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) 2014 — 2017
Penny Arcade Expo provides gamers and fans of all kinds with a focused experience and opportunities for community building. Video games, board games, card games, and panels with creative forces from the industry fill the three- or four-day events.
- Boston: 2014, 2015, 2016
- Seattle: 2015, 2017
North Seattle College 2016 — 2018
University of Michigan 2016 —
Stanford University 2014 —
Willamette University 2004 — 2008
- Test-Driven Development